UDP provide specialist temporary traffic management solutions across the UK with a strong focus in the North West and Yorkshire. We offer economic and intelligent solutions to all traffic management needs. From initial enquiry to the completion of works, we provide a dedicated and personal service from our highly skilled team.
Our workforce is trained under the NHSS Lantra 12a/b and 12d qualifications meaning that the service we deliver is not only safe, but you can be assured it is fully compliant to current regulations. Supported by our specifically developed automated operational management system each team has the mobile solution to capture compliance and status of works on a real time basis.
We offer a comprehensive range of services from design and planning to traffic management surveys and plans, consultancy, road closures, diversions, lane closures and temporary traffic lights. Where appropriate we liaise directly with local authorities and third parties to effectively deliver the works. Our Traffic Management North West head office and Yorkshire depot enables us to service a wide geographical area.
Traffic Management Services
- High speed solutions
- Design & Planning
- 2-way to multi-phase temporary traffic signals
- Emergency response 24/7 system
- Push button pedestrian crossing facilities
- Static lane closures and contra-flow systems
- Urban traffic schemes
- Vehicle restraint barrier system
- Single lane traffic works and full road closures
- Signed diversion routes
- Event signing and management
- Crowd control barriers and safety signs